How to use Remote Deposit Capture From WRCU
With Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) from WRCU you can deposit a check in your WRCU account from anywhere you have a data or Wi-Fi connection by simply taking a picture of your check. RDC requires at least a 2-megapixel camera. Wireless carrier fees may apply.
- In order to use RDC, you have to be pre-approved, please fill out our Online Application.
If you have multiple checks, you must deposit them individually.
In order to use RDC, you will need to download our mobile app for Apple or Android devices from either iTunes or Google Play. Windows phone users cannot use RDC at this time. You also need to be signed up to use WRCU online banking, see our online banking webpage for more information.
Questions on RDC? please email email@example.com or call 802-767-3333
Please follow these instructions carefully. Most checks that are rejected are due to poor image quality or incorrect endorsement.
- We reserve the right to impose limits on the amount(s) and/or number of deposits that you transmit using the service and to modify such limits. Current deposit limits are: $2,500.00 for one check or $2,500.00 per business day, whichever occurs first. Full disclosure and user agreement.
- If the $2,500.00 limit is too low, please call us and we can discuss raising the limit.
Here is a two-minute instructional video of how to use RDC:
What is in the video:
Go to the main menu (tap the three lines on the top left-hand corner), the main menu will appear.
The check MUST be properly endorsed on the back with “For mobile deposit
only. WRCU account #_________” and your signature
Under suffix, select which account you would like the check deposited into.
- Select either personal or business check
- Enter the exact amount
- Touch “Take Picture” of check front
- Take a picture of the front of the check
- Ensure your check is the only thing visible in the photo and that all check edges can be seen
- Make sure you have good lighting, place check on a dark background
- Place phone/camera directly over top of the check, not at an angle.
- Take the check picture
- If satisfied with image, touch “Use”, if not, touch “Retake”
- Touch “Take Picture” of check back
- Repeat steps 2-6
- Touch “Next”
Both front and back check images will appear
Touch “Read Deposit Disclaimer”
Pop up will read Deposit $X.XX to Suffix X – Title of Account? By tapping deposit, you signify that you agree to the deposit disclaimer.
Your check for $X.XX has been approved for deposit! You may return to your account summary to see your new balances.
All Remote Check Deposits must be verified and may be placed on hold for up to two days. Please check your balances in one business day to confirm the check was accepted.